Non-woven wallpapers are paste the wall application
You will need:
- Wallpaper paste suitable for non-woven wallpaper
- Paint Roller (to paste the glue onto the wall)
- Wallpaper sharp knife
- Water and a cloth
- Your Lovely Wallpaper
Non-Woven Wallcovering Hanging Instructions
Please read these instructions carefully before hanging this wallcovering. It is advisable that a professional decorator is used.
- Walls should be dry, clean and even.
- Remove any old wallpaper and loose paint.
- Roughen painted surfaces with sandpaper.
Pasting and Hanging
- This is a paste the wall product. The decorator should paste the wall and not the back of the wallcovering.
- A good quality, solvent free, fungicide protected ready-mixed ‘tub’ adhesive – specifically for paste the wall non-woven papers should be used.
- Paste should be evenly applied to the wall to hang one length at a time, to an area slightly wider than width of the paper.
- Butt joints and use a decorators brush to smooth down the wallcovering, working from the centre to the edges to express air bubbles.
- Avoid squeezing paste out of the joints and ensure paste does not get onto the brush or roller.
- No paste should be allowed to come into contact with the surface and hands should be kept clean and dry whilst hanging the wallcovering.
- Paste will damage the surface. We cannot accept responsibility for marks or damage caused by paste.
- Should any paste have been allowed to come into contact with the surface, it should be lightly sponged whilst still moist, using a clean damp sponge.
Caring for your wallpaper
The wallpaper should be cleaned by dusting with a clean dry brush or by brush accessory on a vacuum cleaner.
You can purchase the tub of wallpaper paste from the below link